Whether you're interested in giving back nationally, to the communities you serve and work in, motivating and engaging your team, or building awareness through a cause marketing initiative, we'll work with your organization to create a customized partnership plan that meets your strategic giving objectives.
When you partner with Habitat Canada you won't simply be helping families build decent, affordable homes — an investment in Habitat Canada leads to healthier communities and a more productive nation. In fact, every Habitat home build helps create $175,000 worth of benefits to the local community. Research has shown that Habitat families are happier, healthier and more financially secure. As a family's financial stability improves, their dependence on social services decreases, providing them with more opportunities to contribute to their local economy and community. Safe, decent housing can also provide families with better education and employment opportunities.
The benefits of partnering with us
We'll help you develop a customized plan based on your organization's strategic giving objectives. Here are just some of the benefits to getting involved with Habitat for Humanity Canada:
- Contribute on a national level to help create better communities across Canada.
- Contribute to local communities of interest through funding, build product or ReStore donations.
- Sponsor a Habitat home, help build the home, and hand the keys to the new Habitat homeowner.
- Engage your employees on a build site to boost morale and increase employee retention.
- Develop effective cause marketing campaigns with a portion of sales going directly to Habitat Canada.
- Create employee fundraising programs, payroll deduction plans or corporate matching plans.
- Generate invaluable goodwill and elevate your corporate profile.
- Gain local, national and even global recognition.
Examples of how your organization can get involved
Invest in your organization and community by engaging your team on a Habitat for Humanity build site.
Cause marketing campaigns
Develop effective cause marketing campaigns with a portion of sales going directly to Habitat Canada.
Create employee fundraising programs, payroll deduction plans or corporate matching plans.
Donate building materials to Habitat builds in the communities your organization operates in or nationally.
Our ReStores rely on donations. Many companies have found ReStores to be a viable product solution while also helping the community.
With the support of partners like you, the Meaning of Home contest will continue to engage and empower Canadian students to make a difference in their communities.
Your organization’s investment can help us inspire and engage more youth and provide them with on-the-job training and life skills that can have a long-lasting and life-changing impact.