Habitat for Humanity Canada is part of a global network seeking to realize the vision that everyone has a safe place to live. At Habitat, our work emphasizes empowering families to build strength, stability and self-reliance through shelter solutions by supporting long-term sustainable community development projects and short-term volunteerism opportunities, as well as building a stronger connection between the local and global work of the organization.
Why join our team?
- Competitive paid time off, including vacation and personal leave
- RRSP contribution matching
- Professional development resources
- A diverse and socially inclusive environment, with a dedicated social committee that organizes events like cultural potlucks, lawn bowling, curling and more!
- Hybrid work environment; to help balance both work and life.
- We offer a comprehensive Total Rewards program that prioritizes your overall well-being, including flexible health/dental benefits, a Health Spending Account, and competitive salaries.
- Opportunities to build homes for families in your community, and around the world
- To work for an organization that puts families first, both with the families we partner with, and our employee’s families too!
Habitat Canada’s work culture focuses on helping staff learn and grow with dedicated internal training programs, educational funding and career planning. We strive to help you become an expert and leader in your chosen field through strong mentorship, autonomy and empowering you to improve process and lead projects.
Job opportunities with Habitat for Humanity Canada and local Habitats in Canada will be posted here as openings arise. Please note that not all job postings with local Habitats may be listed here. If you are interested in learning more about job opportunities with a local Habitat, please contact them directly.
Habitat for Humanity Canada
|December 1, 2023|
|Portfolio Analyst||December 13, 2023|
Habitat for Humanity Local Habitats
|No job opportunities at this time|